Friday, March 7, 2008

Working Out With Your PSP - A How To Guide By MouldyBread

Have you dreamed of having nice arms and biceps you could let your girlfriend hold on to but couldnt find the time to train em up?

Well, now you can! All you need is:
1.) A Sony Playstation™ Portable
2.) An addictive game that you love
3.) A bag of groceries/miscellaneous shopping items
4.) Something to lean on

I discovered this amazingly effective method whilst on the train. I was holding on to a bag of groceries in one hand and a bag of clothes in the other. I leaned on the pole and fished out my PSP from my bag and started playing...and playing.........and playing.......................and playing.

BOOM! Before I knew it, the train had arrived at sembawang, all the way from Orchard! I had been doing a bicep curl for half an hour with weights on either side! As reality began to form distinct shapes around me and the surreal images of the battlefield disappeared, the pain and muscle ache set in, but that didnt stop the fact that I had done something I wouldnt normally have been able to.



So in summary, all you need to do is hold some bags in your hands, lean on someplace comfortable, and play! If you want you can even take it further by doing it at home with rice bags or something while leaning on your cupboard!

When you get your toned arms after 3 weeks, you can feel free to drop a comment on my blog and tell me how wonderful it was. Hahaha....

2 comments:

Winsor said...

play MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2 please. haha! I want someone to grind those ass of a monsters with me. haha!

Anonymous said...

mouldy: okay i shall go get the iso