Friday, March 21, 2008

Bored Religion

Ugh boredom has claimed me like the eagle which has grabbed the tortoise, flying it ever higher and higher, and then letting go.

Ive resorted to taking lives to placate my sinisterly sadistical mind. My brother's sick, so hes drinking this NinJhomPeiPaKao thingy, which is sweet and attracts lotsa ants. So I leave the bottle to lure them, and squash them every 4 hours or so when they've amassed and pile their carcasses onto a plate (dont think people will wanna have dinner at my house after this, but dont worry it isnt the dinner plate, and I do wash it after).

Then, I do a body count. So far, Ive killed around 30-35 on the first trap and about 40 on the second. The third comes in about three hours, and this experiment will prove to us whether it is possible for the ants to run out of soldiers, because the ants in our houses just seem to keep coming and coming.

Ernest, our devout buddhist, would definitely be very upset over my quickening the karmic cycle, but Im bored and Im doing it in the name of science.

In other news, Ive found out that religion, ALL religion, is actually a huge man made farce. More on this in the next post.

3 comments:

Winsor said...

good job bro. I'll join you in the ant-killing spree when I next have the time to go over your place.

Anonymous said...

bring along something sweet !

Anonymous said...

LOL BEN, may you still be well and happy :D

i hope SC2 comes out earlier so we can save some ants