Thursday, January 3, 2008

Disgusting People

So today right, I received word that a bunch of people from the next class were trying to postpone the Stem Cells test, because they apparently wernt prepared and were quote "too stressed" unquote. I thought at first, whatever, it doesnt put me in a disadvantageous position, so whatever.

They called up Mark Richards, our lecturer/invigilator to try to postpone the test but failed because he couldnt make it happen. So then I thought,"haha, maybe those people will learn their lesson and go study earlier or something." Slightly hypocritical, I know, because I dont really give a shit about studies myself.

But no, it turns out, they made another push, this time to make the test an open-book test. This really, really disgusted me for 4 reasons.

1.) Dr Richards just got over his stepdad's death, and now, on the first week of school, you try to put him through this shit.

2.) They know Dr Richards spoils the students sometimes, and they're taking advantage of this.

3.) The people who were pushing for the postpone were excellent students, but horrible people, as it turns out. I say this because if you want to keep your GPA high, you damn well be prepared to suffer stress or cry yourself to sleep every night idc. If everyone else can make the bloody test, prepared or not, why cant you?
The impression they are giving me is this : I am not prepared, and therefore sitting for this test will pull down my grades. Therefore, fuck everyone else. *I* shall try to postpone it because it is disadvantageous for *me*. Mark Richards state of mind now is inconsequential as long as *I* try to get what *I* want. Now, I shall try to garner support from like-minded people so it doesnt seem like its just me.

4.) What kind of reason is "Im too stressed to take the test."?

Ladies and gentlemen, I pray you dont become like these pieces of shit when you grow up.

N.B.: I am well aware of the possibility that I have acquired only shreds of the entire story and that it could be possible that those aforementioned students had their families wiped out in a plane crash and therefore gave those reasons mentioned above. If such is the case, notify me and Ill eat my words.

2 comments:

Winsor said...

such scums of the universe are everywhere it seems..

Anonymous said...

yesh they are very evil.