Monday, August 18, 2008

Olympics Is Fun To Watch

Okay if any of you havent watched any of the olympics so far, then shame on you. At least watch a qualifier, cuz seriously the qualifiers are the funniest. Ive learnt a few things from watching qualifiers. The most important of all is that when youre about to do your event, dont look at the camera and give those "yo yo mama wad up dawwwwwwwwwg" kind of look and try to act like you can pretty much do anything and still get a good result, cuz you wont.

INCIDENT 1:
100m sprints--> A jamaican athlete looked at the camera and did what I said exactly not to do. He ended up with a false start (starting before the gun is fired), earning everyone a yellow card. (Just in case you dunno, if some dumb cunt from another country fucks up, a yellow card is shown to all the other 7 peeps to say that, if anyone fucks up again, I dont care who, youre out.)

INCIDENT 2:
Long jump--> A black/brown athlete looked at the camera and pretended he was listening to rap music, complete with hand motions and feeling. He ended up jumping past the jump line (or whatever you call it), earning a red flag (results not counted).

But besides that I was also watching the womens Javelin and they were all fucking amazons, especially the Swiss woman. The swiss chick looked like cartoon character out of Asterix, she was thin as hell but goddamn, when she threw the bloody jav, it looked like she was going to throw herself together with the jav, but the friggin thing flew 40 fucking meters.

I can remember secondary school that time, no one could throw past 16m in my class. And that swiss musta been like as small as the smallest girl in my class but damn. 40 meters man.

I didnt watch the Singapore table tennis final though, cuz I think its stupid and over publicized that its poor singapores only chance to get a gold, so lets make a big deal out of it. Besides, I think table tennis is one of those fast paced games only the people playing will really enjoy. The people watching would prolly only be interested for 5 minutes or so. Its like me playing Quake 3. Its so heart thumping, blood pumping action that doesnt stop for me. But I can imagine people going "so fast also dunno what he shooting at".

Quote of the day: "Your shithole is basically for shit to come out, not for you to put shit in it." -jen on buttsecks.

No comments: