Friday, May 23, 2008

Blood And Pain

This post is all about blood. I have pictures of me bleeding, other people bleeding, and art thats comprised of images drawn in blood.

If you are in any way adverse to blood, I have only one thing to say to you.

"HAHA!"

So anyway, I got bored while waiting for god knows what so I started to play with my penknife and shaving the hair off my toes with it. A little accident occured which I didnt notice at first, so I sat normally and started gaming.
After a while I noticed that the floor had a blood on it and I was bleeding. So like any true artist, I was compelled to make a statement to the world.





A few days later on Vesak day, I went to play painball again, with LY and SH. Ive never bothered to wear long sleeve shirts to painball cuz I have never gotten hit on my arms before. However, that day, I found reason to do so.
The above picture is what happens when a paint ball flying at 350 feet/second hits your exposed skin.

LY too, had some first hand experience. He even got head-shotted lol! See his beautiful hair dyed orange.


Then a few days later, I was playing with the same pen knife (again!) and cut myself on the finger. Cant really remembered how this happened, but even if I did I wouldnt tell you how I did ;P



The beauty stands before the monster (represented by my foot)

No comments: