Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Armpit Cameltoe

Following the previous post, I had this weirdass woman come up to me and ask me to bluetooth the "Barney and Friends" theme song to her when she heard it play on my phone cuz its my ring tone.

So anyways, me and jen were heading home and we saw this woman who had white armpit hair. I noticed it but it was only after she pointed it out my eyes kept darting back to the demon armpit hair. You cant really see it that clearly here, but it was there. Pretty fine hair it was.



Then after a while we saw this guy (I swear he was a male) who had a cameltoe.

I dont know whether its possible for a male cameltoe to exist but it was there. Clear as daylight. So we pretended to be taking pictures of ourselves while facing Mr. Cameltoe and we got this picture to prove it to you all.
That is very obviously a cameltoe right there. I dont take pictures of peoples butts and say it is a cameltoe. But the fella was most definitely a guy, and I cant imagine a girl having a cameltoe that big. Jen said that the position of the cameltoe was totally wrong but I insisted that its possible for it to be there cuz the pussy is roughly where the balls of a guy are!

So we argued and argued from Bishan to Sembawang about 1.)whether the fella was a guy or gal and 2.) whether it was a ball sack or a cameltoe.

Too bad I had to alight and leave her in the company of the mutant cameltoe. She later smsed me to tell me how she noticed that it would wobble when the person moved, which kinda sent shivers up my spine but knowing her it probably turned her on or something.



At The End Of A Closing Day Of Weird Books, Weird Women Asking For Weird Songs, Weird Armpit Growths And Weird Pubic Protrusions

No comments: