Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rawk Klymbing

Went rock climbing with ch. You know, I always thought it was easy cuz I thought the rocks had nice grips and shit. Turns out some of them are as small as a testicle. Saying its hard to pull yourself up with 2 fingers is kinda an understatement I think ;p

I owned the beginners course, like, the straight vertical one on the first try. When I hit the top of the second story high course, I was like, oh this is pretty easy.

Then I turned around and looked down..... and got the shock of the month. It seemed as though ch was this tiny ant on the floor and I was dangling above an abyss.

Then I started to panic and my palms got sweaty, and I could feel myself losing my grip. I shouted down to ch ,"OMGOMG WHAT DO I DO NOW!"

And the bastard answered a-matter-of-factly ,"Just let go la."

"LET GO? OMFG YOU MUST BE CRAZY!"

That was when I felt my grip was at 10% health, so I prayed ,"If I fall dont let me become a vegetable. Let me die quickly."

Then I let go.

For a moment I could feel the wind at the back of my ears, and I swore I could feel the strings of my heart just detach or something.

Amidst the roaring wind, a voice whispered to me ,"Its not your time yet."

"God?" I thought.

And the Almighty caught me with his hand and laid me gently on the ground.

Unfortunately realization dawned a second later: It was ch who had me on belay and it was he who "saved" me. -_- So anti-climax right?

Planning the way up....


Not done planning yet bitches.


"God"


Shots of the rocks.




The rock climbing facility was at the 7th floor of some building (or was it the fifth?) so it had a pretty decent view.


Nice mirror shot by ch.

Thanks bro, it was great fun, but id rather be paintballing! lol...

No comments: