Sunday, July 13, 2008

INDESTRUCTIBLE

Disturbed has a new album! Its called Indestructible and has once again hit number #1 on a few charts!

Ho yeah Im already erm, doing a certain transfer of information which will end up in their new album in my computer (I didnt say anything about downloading ah) and I CANT WAIT.

You might ask, why wouldnt I want to buy the CD to support them? Well, the answer is that their type of metal is the type of metal that when it sounds good it makes you wish you were in a concert with them jumping up and down, but when it sounds bad its just noisy death grunts that dont really make any sense to me, thats why I dont intend to get an album where theres a possibility where I might dislike half the songs there.

Anyway, heres a nice live clip of them. Its definitely not for the uninitiated metal people.

No comments: