Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10 More Days

And Ill be out of here. I cant wait! No more (in no particular order of dislike):

1.) Taking shit from madam teo. (Doing work for her so she can talk to her friends on the phone and putting up with her 2hour breaks. Not to mention listening to her bitch about shit she doesnt know anything about)

2.) Taking shit from utterly stupid and unreasonable customers.

3.) Listening to williams fail-sarcasm.

4.) Pretending to be friendly to committee members that are nowhere as important as they think they are.

5.) Trainers that fuck me up with their last minute changes.

6.) Shit-ass OnePA, which beats the record of worst intranet experienced. CMS follows second.


But then again Ill be missing (in no particular order of fondness):

1.) Jon, one of my managers, for his views on the state of affairs in singapore, as well as the occasional pizza treat.

2.) Hattas incessant bitching about the state of affairs in the office, his state of affairs, and the state of affairs of Everything. Not to mention his talking to himself and laughing all of a sudden, like a maniac.

3.) Shan going on and on about cars, from which I learnt quite a bit. Not to mention being the only person there my age.

4.) Rozi, with whom I can have an intelligent conversation from time to time. Shes gone too though.

5.) Mdm Ho, for teaching me cantonese, and crapping with.

6.) Callis, one of my managers, for calling me on the phone whenever theres a crazy customer (and I mean the mental hospital kind) and saying ,"Ben, I think that guys crazy. You better be careful. What does he want?"

7.) Mr Tan, another manager, who I rarely speak to but who covers up for many of my money-related mistakes. I still havent heard from him what happened to the missing $200 that time...

8.) Andy, for covering up for me too and being the all-around mr.nice guy.

9.) Mr Kok Liang, for coming to the e-club and searching for "David Beckham XXX" and thinking me and shan dont know about it.


You know, this job really isnt that bad. Looking at this list Ive made, its easy to see that the people you work with really make or break your job happiness level.

All in all, it wasnt a real bad first job experience. I mean, first real job excluding those 1 week stints at random places.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAP rock your socks!

Anonymous said...

mb: PAP = Peoples Action Party

PA= Peoples Association

I dont work under Lee Kuan Yew nest.