Saturday, June 14, 2008

As Predicted

Things went my way, except he was feeling a little more accomodating then I expected. So in a general sense it worked out except that I didnt have complete control of the situation cuz what he gave me was slightly different from what I predicted.

Anyway today was a good day cuz I fed Tiger and the little bastard didnt scratch me. He did the last time, but hes a tough fucker, so I forgive him. Hes such a scheming POS cuz when I feed him he does that little brushing thing against your legs that cats always do. But when hes pissed he goes "get-the-fuck-outta-my-face-MEOWR". Kinda reminds me of me.

Tiger.

2 comments:

PAPER HEART said...

IS THAT YOUR CAT OMG YOU HAVE A CAT WHY DO YOU HAVE A CAT OMG IT'S A FREAKIN CAT BEN WONG IS THAT YOURSZXZX

MouldyBread said...

noooo its not mine he belongs to the CC haha i wish he were mineeeeeeeeeeeee