Monday, June 16, 2008

$40 Well Spent

Haha! I finally got the warlock tier 5 figurine ive wanted for so long! It cost me 40 bucks and people wonder why I would spend that money on what they call "toys", but, I just do. I love it, and Ill do it if I Love it.


New addition to the family! Ill have to get a new shelf to hold them all soon....


Close up!


This pic is a sorta secret picture on the other side of the box that you cant see till you actually open it... It shows the upcoming series. Im probably gonna get the Dreadnaught Warrior and maybe the Transcendance priest (troll), but his hexxer staff is such a turn off. They shoulda given him a Benediction or something fancier instead.

I would go for illidan, but I have no place to put something that big... Oh well maybe Ill just buy him and figure it out later! hahahah!

No comments: