Monday, April 14, 2008

Why I Wont Go For My NYP Graduation Ceremony

I just got the letter from NYP saying I can take part in the graduation ceremony. I have to rent, or buy the graduation attire, and be part of a procession. However, if I do not reply by the end of april, then too bad for me. Thats essentially the gist of the letter.

I wish I could think of a better pair of words then "fuck you" as a reply to them, but the only thing that came up was "fuck you, bitch." which is essentially the same thing, just longer.

No, I will not buy a piece of cloth that I will wear once and never again in my entire life. No, I will not rent the same piece of cloth that has been worn by some other repugnant boy with B.O. and shitty pants. And No, I will not "process" and parade for whatever sick and twisted purpose it serves you.

The only reason why Ill be back in that god-forsaken place is because you have grovelled before me and licked the dirt of my shoes and told me I grace your vile halls with my angelic presence. And you WILL present me with a brand new graduation attire because of that.

You have NOT done me a favour by being my alma-mater; it is your OBLIGATION to teach me because I have PAID you in exchange for that. It is in fact, *I* who have kept your reputation up high by being a survivor of your horrid, openly clandestine experiment you call "education".

Lastly, you can take your "Oh-if-he-doesnt-reply-by-the-end-of-april-then-nvm-lo" attitude and shove it up where the sun dont shine.

Fuck you, NYP.

No comments: