Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bullshit IQ Test

So I was blog surfing through friends of my friends and I saw this dude who did an IQ test on some really stupid site and he got a score of 144. I read his extremely simple minded entries and I went ,"Theres no way this dude is a 144, unless hes a chinese-speaking walking calculator."

So there I went and did the stupid test, which was a complete waste of my time. My score was 155, and I believe this should be with all questions correct, or maybe one wrong ( /20).

I know for sure I cant be a 155, because Einstein was a 160 and I dont see myself producing any nuclear-friendly equations. So Id like to burst all ya'll bubbles who think youre really clever if you did an IQ test on that site (http://www.free-iqtest.net/), cuz I had mine burst a long time ago and I wanna share my pain.

No comments: