Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pain Ball

I went pain balling for the second time with the entire secondary school gang, the organisation courtesy of CH, cuz of his obvious motives of wanting to popularise the sport, aside from having a nice reunion.

Unlike my first time I could focus more on the game since the first time wasnt exactly a game but more of a test.

Gearing Up For The Battle @ Red Dynasty Paintball Field (Khatib)



Stylish View Of The Battlefield



"Game On!" Shouts The Marshal. And Im On The Move.

I wasnt posing. This was actually a good pic caught when I just started moving into position and I just look so damn hot in that ninja pose.

(No la just kidding I started moving into position before the game actually started cuz I heard the wrong signal, thats why the rest of my team looks so stoned)



The Whole Bunch Of Fags

At the end of the day, it was really GG. Pretty fun raping my friends IRL

2 comments:

Winsor said...

"the organisation courtesy of CH, cuz of his obvious motives of wanting to popularise the sport"

You caught me...

MouldyBread said...

=D