Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bad Work, Good Peppermint Oreos

Im here to do some publicity for this bubble tea shop at bishan which is pretty near bishan north CC. They sell bubble tea at frigging 1 dollar each, and they do my favourite peppermint oreos are ONE FIFTY!! Their pearls suck ass though, but seriously, its still worth it.

Anyway work turns around to bite me in the ass cuz the stupid manager or whatever his weird ass post is emailed the staff telling them not to talk to the temp while he is working. That is seriously the most stupidest thing you can do as a manager. You're supposed to make the new people feel at home, not try to alienate them. I noticed also how he called me a "temp", as though I had no bloody name. Even if i dont have a name at least I have a brain, asswipe.

AND, when I really do WORK, I do WORK. I dont chit chat.

Seriously, the only bad thing about work is working for someone who is that much less competent and intelligent then you. In short, someone you have no respect for.


And the bloody onePA(One Peoples Association *cues for pukes*) intranet we use is so bloody fucking slow. I mean slow like watching 2 fat people fuck kinda slow. Can you imagine EVERY BLOODY community center in Singapore connected to one PUNY server somewhere in the Istana or where-ever they keep the fucking thing?

I tell you NYPians, if you thought CMS was bad, let Ben Wong show you something worse. This seriously is CMS's ancestor.

No comments: