Monday, September 7, 2009

Over!

Finally the bloody Army Open House is like, OVER. I am soooo sick of carrying bloody kids up into the gun and onto the commanders seat (which is like, pretty high up if youre only three quarts of a meter tall).

Then there were the bloody chinese nationals asking their bloody chinese questions in frigging chinese god fucking chinese. How the hell am I supposed to know how to explain the ammo loading and/or firing mechanisms in bloody chinese?

I told them we put zha dan into the barrel, but my friend later told me its zi dan instead. So basically Ive been telling them I put bombs into the barrel instead of bullets, but who the fuck cares? I mean, the idea of explosions are quite universal right? hahah! As long as you get that when I fire the bloody gun someone dies, it doesnt matter what I put inside, does it?

LOL!

And since Im on the subject of language, Id just like to say that omg, I cant stand the dumbfuck CEOs on the news who must be like, millionaires but cant speak english for nuts.

I mean, if you take the effort to dress smart and look smart, you might as well sound smart as well.

Its like, if you hear a china-man whos an ASTAR scholar speaking broken english compared to an average person who can speak decently, youd think that the china man was a dumbass wouldnt you?

I mean, of course your opinion would also be slightly swayed simply by the fact that hes a china-man, but you get what I mean right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't u think that u are very mean?

MouldyBread said...

if by mean, you mean average, then yes.

Im frank.