Monday, September 28, 2009

Inked!

Ive gotten my first tattoo! I was always the willing canvas without the picture, and now finally the piece is done! Its a small one to get the ball rolling (cuz they say getting tattoos are addictive) and thank God it was a small one cuz I was already crying like a bitch omg.

Its like a getting an injection without anesthesia, and once the needle is in the artist sorta drags it along the length of your skin. I can swear to you, I could feel him tracing the length of every fucking alphabet across my skin. It took maybe 20 minutes tops, but by god it was like 2 hours!

SURPRISINGLY, surprisingly the colouring wasnt as painful as the outline of the word cuz I believe my nerves were already dead.


"How will you be remembered?" is basically a question which sums up everything you have achieved in your life, everything you have done for everyone else and everything you have done for yourself, because these are the things that people remember you by.

The best thing is that since its not a statement, it doesnt have to be something I feel at any point of time in life. I just have to change the answer to the question and let it remind me of what Im here for everytime I look at it.

No comments: