Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HOW DARE THEY!!

How dare Nutrisoy offer all these reduced sugar crap drinks (and Kickapoo too) and force us to drink it! Okay well theyre not really forcing like coercing force, but its the only bloody version out there.

What makes them think they know my nutrition better then I do? I dont pay the same price for you to put less sugar inside you fucktards I want my sugar back! Your drinks taste like cum from someone with STDs (which probably taste just like the original variety, only with STDs)!

So infuriated omg might as well be drinking bloody tap water.

2 comments:

KeNsoU said...

Quote from Ben "Your drinks taste like cum from someone with STDs"

shit u taste it b4?

MouldyBread said...

read the brackets, it has the word "probably" inside. look it up in the dictionary ;p