Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good Timing

Well there could be no better timing to have a delightfully light hearted 1.5 hour conversation with one of my gorgeous female counterparts.

For some reason we started talking about penises, dont ask me why. It had nothing to do with me I swear. I told her that like, horses and elephants had dicks that were as long as their legs and she ingeniously commented that if ever should they lose a leg they could use their penises to walk. When I heard that I was bowled over, like ,"Omg *****, did you really just make a sex joke?" Which is good really, because she should get in touch with her sexual side since she hasnt ever seen a penis before, and I kindly volunteered to show her mine but was turned down.

Anywayyyyy the convo continued in that fashion until I started to feel sorry for the poor bloke that was going to marry her, since she said she would freak out when she saw his Little John. So I urged her to enlighten herself by going to google and typing in "xxx". What came next was a genuine surprise.

She said :" Huh..? Whats ex ex ex?"
Me: Ex ex ex la!
She: Ya, whats that?
Me: Huh? You dont know?
She: No. Whats that?

After recovering from my initial shock, I proceeded to bestow upon her the knowledge she had requested. I had such a whale of a time talking to my dear *****, and said that I absolutely HAD to blog about this. She said she would like to remain anon cuz shes such a shy girl so I shall obey.

No comments: