Saturday, December 29, 2007

Stupid Stupid

I want to lament how stupid the people on this private server are. Chye and I stayed up till 430am yesterday to do illidan with them, and I dont think Ive ever wasted so much time in my life. First, when we were rushing through the instance, we have people getting killed and lost. How hard can it be to follow a warrior with a huge skull icon on top? How can you even get killed when he's fucking aggro'd all the enemies?

Then it falls on the healers to rez the losers. So I go, because I am the most sensible person in the whole gd raid. The leader volunteers to kite the boss away so I can resurrect the morons who died near the boss spawn site. But somehow its no surprise hes stupid.

Mahatma (leader): Im going to aggro her

Cuddlyhugs: kk

Mahatma (leader): so you can rez them

Cuddlyhugs: I know. gogo.

Mahatma (leader): if you can rez them, rez and run

Cuddlyhugs: kk. gogogogo

Mahatma (leader): if you cant rez them, then run

Cuddlyhugs: can you just go?

Then he runs off like an idiot. I get 2 fallen fags alive again, and the fucking mahatma moron runs BACK into the START of the fucking dungeon and DIES.

Cuddlyhugs: How the fuck did you die?

Mahatma: I couldnt lose the boss. She kept chasing me.

Yes, you fucktard. Thats why you run back to the raid so if you die nearby we can get you up instead of going further away. Then the chickenshit gets bugged and cant release his corpse, so he has to auto unstuck all the way back to fucking ORGRIMMAR. Thats like on a seperate WORLD altogether from fucking BlackTemple. Then we had to wait bloody 30 minutes for him to make his way back.

Once he zoned in into the dungeon, I suggested in all my brilliance that the warlock should just summon him to where we were. I was the only person thinking rationally; The raid was shot with stupid people who were saying things like,
"Oh lets all do a /sleep so he'll think we're sleeping when he gets back!"
"Here any asian? I asian."
"I love indiana jones. IIIIINNNNDDDDIIIIAANNNAAAAA"

The entire raid was suddenly shocked with the realisation that, YES WARLOCKS CAN FUCKING SUMMON!!! Just when I was about to get my Nobel Prize for making that revolution, the warlock pipes up:
"I dont have any shards. Can we kill something please so I can get one?"

WHAT THE FUCK. I mean, what kind of shit warlock goes to raids without shards??!!! Thats like a fucking S.W.A.T team bursting into the room and finding out "oh fuck we didnt bring ammo".

So I just blacked out. Yun. I cant begin to tell you how stupid these people are. I hate private servers.

Follow the cow with spikes and a big fucking skull on top of his blood head and riding on the kodo. How hard can it be?

No comments: