Friday, December 28, 2007

Aching Muffins

I went to causeway to check the prices of the 5610, but apparently I got cheated cuz the prices that singtel shows on their site are WITH 21months contract. They give you a nice small number, without any asterisks or small letters and make you think that that phone is really going for that cheap.

Then I went to make muffins at jens house. Im now an apprentice cook, level 75. The muffins were hard work! Especially when I had to get scolded at jen and ordered around like a slave when even she clearly only had only a little more of an idea of what to do. (Trying to use the stirring machine thingy for powder and choc chips ah...)

I got a headache while waiting for the shit to bake so I went to nap, and jen decided it would be fun to scare me awake. But when she did, I awoke with such a start that she got frightened instead. Stupid girl.

Still have a headache and panadol actifast doesnt work. Painnnnnn.....

No comments: