Monday, February 15, 2010

The First New Year

For those of you who really know me, you know I dont go around wishing people Merry Xmas/New Year/Whatever, but I do make it a point to reply smses/texts with at least a "thanks, you too!" because I feel its the least you could do.

Till now, I actually havent wished anyone Happy CNY, because my new year began one month and 15 days ago, and I dont really see what the big deal is. But I did wish someone a happy CNY today, and it was this counter girl at KFC. She had a really gay-lord name: Girlie. No shit. And no, she wasnt really pretty, but she did look very sad. There was this kinda look in her eyes that told the world that nothing was really going right for her, so I thought itd be nice to acknowledge her existence.

She returned my greeting with a smile, and as I left, I noticed she was still smiling.

Yes, I know I have that effect on girls because Im hot, but in all seriousness, I think we dont do the little things often enough.

^-^

Happy Cheena New Year!

2 comments:

KeNsoU said...

Happy CNY :)) awwww didnt know you are so charming and sweet.. But too bad you are totally not hot. Maybe she smilin at the guy behind u? :))

MouldyBread said...

dont make me as all the girls who think so to step up okay. but im not going to, cause blogger will server crash then I cannot blog anymore

;p