Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Wanna Demote

Because being a man is much easier then being a spec.

Because I am gun IC and Im in charge of 18 x 5 million $ worth of artillery pieces and theres no one to do it with me. And everyday theres people calling me to ask me about where the gun keys are, which gun belongs to which battery and all that fuck shit.

Because when I do guard duty I only have to do 12 hour shifts instead of 24 hour shifts, and I get to sleep 8 out of that 12 hours.

Because I dont have to do Company Orderly Sargeant duties.

Because I dont have to use my brain, I only have to do what Im told, and if anything cocks up, I just point at my sargeant and say ,"Not my fault, he ask me do one."

Because I had misguided perception of commanders when I was a recruit.

Because Im just Really Not Happy.

No comments: