Sunday, June 21, 2009

Owned

I went to the games arcade for the first time in years, and I played puzzle fighter with this chick and I got owned. The final score was 2-1 but gdi, it should have been in my favour.

Playing with a joystick is much much harder then with a keyboard, I can guarantee you that. I dont know if my controller was spoilt, but apparently --> + \|/ movement does not equal --> . \|/.

What that means is that, a connected movement like left arrow sliding down to down arrow does not register as two separate movements.

I forgot that ken shouldnt be jabbing, and I forgot morrigans counter colour tiles. Bloody hell she memorised my counter tiles cuz her red was forming there from the beginning. And all I was doing was sucking her titties and getting ass raped ugh.

No comments: