Sunday, March 29, 2009

Legend Of Crap

The legend of chun li was a complete waste of time. Im glad I downloaded it so I could skip the boring parts of the movie. Normally those scenes would be people talking ultra predictable shit, but instead I found myself skipping the fight scenes. Thats how you know its bad.

The acting was horrendous, the plot was ... oh sorry, there was no plot. These days, a girl growing up trying to find her kidnapped father doesnt count as a plot. I could write a script about pink monkeys talking in indian fighting robots and itd be more interesting than this.

Vega died in 30 seconds (its not a spoiler, hes a bad guy, so we all know he'll die. The only question was how and how long it would take) , and chun li could do hadoukens, which were really really cheap looking.

I can see why Life! rated it 1/10.

No comments: