Saturday, March 14, 2009

Divinity

I love it when I do somethings without half knowing why I do it, like buying an itouch on impulse, then finding out later in life how certain pieces fit together like your proverbial jigsaw puzzle (I now use it to trade my markets during nights out).

It really glues together the spiritualist view that I have of life that everything that happens does indeed happen for a reason that will ALWAYS benefit you, even losing an organ. Always. The beauty is that you only see it sometime later, if youre receptive and perceptive enough. It may be weeks, months or years, but when it does happen to you, and you see the lesson youve learnt, you know youve reached a milestone in your spiritual/character development.

Its so well planned that I cant believe there isnt a higher power out there juggling everything.

No comments: