Saturday, February 7, 2009

Protection

Sometimes I feel as though I have a guardian angel shielding and warding all the worldly shit away from me.

How else can I book into camp 20 minutes late just to find out that the nicest sergeant is on duty and not get any extras (extras are like detention in school, just 10x worse)?

Its like I could stride out into a busy road and get knocked down by a bus and lose only a finger. Or skydive without a parachute and land in a cotton factory.

I wouldnt be surprised if I died and whilst I was roaming around as a spirit, found out that everyone has a guardian angel looking after em. Maybe some of them angels are just lazier then others. Or maybe in order for them to give you a helping hand, you need to help yourself first, as the saying goes.

No comments: