Monday, February 16, 2009

Decrepit

Do you know where Sembawang Shopping Center is? Dont confuse it with Sun Plaza, the one beside the mrt. I cycled to ssc today, and its a constant source of amusement that people want to set up shops there, because it is in the middle of nowhere. I do admire their persistence, however futile. Even if the rent was low, you probably cant even pay off the meagre rent if NOBODY comes into your shop right?

Then later on, Officer moses surprised me with a call! I hate to admit it, but I kinda miss him, zy and faggot. They were the 3 people that made BMT bearable for me, or else with all the imbeciles around me Id have just died there and then.

But after he called, I had this feeling that I kinda dont put in enough effort to keep in contact with people I give a shit about. I mean, Ive always known that Im a lazy fuck when it comes to things like this (a characteristic I probably picked up from you-know-who) , but feeling, experiencing the discomfort is like bleah. :(

No comments: